Submitted by super-admin on སྤེན།, 04/29/2016 - 10:46
The following studies will be carried out:
- Telecom studies
- World Bank funded project to develop Tariff regulation, QoS framework and regulation, and introduction of alternative services in telecom market
- Contract signed with the consultant and work will commence from February, 2016
- Feasibility study for Regional Telecommunications Connectivity
- World Bank funded project to conduct feasibility study on establishment of 3rd international gateway, domestic redundancy, fiber monitoring system, O&M module of fiber network.
- Firm identified, contract finalization in process. Work to commence as soon as the contract is signed.
- Wireless Broadband Masterplan for Bhutan
- Study conducted through ITU TA to develop a masterplan.
- Consultation service completed with review of 1st draft in process.
- Disaster Management strategies