Online collaborative suite project - Google apps
Submitted by super-admin on མིག, 06/20/2016 - 22:06
- Foundation to move government that is almost totally reliant on paper to e-government.
- Contract signed with Google for 5000 licenses - December 31, 2013.
- Contract renewed with Google for 9000 licenses for 3 years - September, 2015.
- As of June, 2016, 7700 google apps licenses have been activated.
- DITT has carried out number of trainings on the usage to increase the adoption of Google Apps by the civil servants.
- Benefits: Free up IT resources & efforts on IT Infra. Management, Secure & Reliable electronic mail system with online collaborative tools (Google docs, sheets, slides, etc.)