National Website Competition
Submitted by super-admin on མིག, 06/20/2016 - 22:15
- The website competition is an annual competition organized by the Department of IT and Telecom to rate the best website within the country where all the government websites will be participating in it.
- The first national website competition was conducted in the year 2014 upon the directives from the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Lyoenchen Tshering Tobgay.
- Till now the department has conducted 3 competitions.
- The evaluation of the websites is carried out with the following objectives:
- To encourage the agencies to use their websites as one of the main channels for information dissemination
- To improve the quality of the websites as it is used to represent the agency and is being accessed by people across the globe
- To improve public service delivery by effectively and efficiently delivering services or information through their website.
- To prioritize ICT and its usage in government agencies