Electronic Waste Management
Submitted by super-admin on Fri, 04/29/2016 - 11:20
- DITT was identified as the lead organization for managing e-waste in the country.
- DITT contributed to frame e-waste section of National Waste Prevention and Management Regulation 2012.
- Under Chiphen Rigpel Project DITT also provided training on the regulation and e-waste management to dzongkhag and thromde environment officers and ICT officers.
- DITT has carried out national level advocacy program through an animation clip aired on BBS on e-waste management
- DITT with support from Dzongkhag Environmental Officers have already carried out advocacy programs in 20 dzongkhags and 4 Thromdes.