Content of Issue No. 52
The 2019-2020 National website competition was conducted by the Department of IT and Telecom. The first round of the competition was held on October 2019 and final round was conducted on February 2020. A total of 129 websites were registered for the competition which included government agencies, autonomous agencies and private firms.
From the 129 websites, the Ministry of Works and Human Settlement (MoWHS) tops the website competition with overall score of 80.30 followed by the Ministry of Finance (MoF) with 79.73 and Election Commission of Bhutan (ECB) with 78.38.
Contents of Issue No. 51
1. UNISEC-Global receives major space award from Japan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs
2. The merits of being bi-lingual
3. Cultural message from the Gov’t of Japan
4. Graduation event of 25 March 2020
5. Congratulations to Marco and Adriana for getting married
6. Kyutech celebrates its 111th anniversary
7. Sending status of BIRDS-3 QSL cards
8. Information about ground stations
9. Arrival of three Zimbabwe engineers to join the BIRDS-5 Project
10. All the back issues of the APRSAF Newsletter
International girls in ICT day was celebrated on 23rd April this year.
Due to the pandemic situation, the department conducted the event online wherein participants were asked to use our social medial frame/filter created for the event.
They were asked to write how ICT impacts their lives.
Top 6 were selected as winners from around 46 participants and were awarded the prize.
Contents of issue No.50
Contents of issue No.49
The Department of Information Technology and Telecom is delighted to learn about the announcement of the wonderful news, the birth of the second royal child to Their Majesties The King and Queen.
We would like to join the nation on congratulating Their Majesties and offer them good health and long life.
Issue No. 59 was released on 21 December, 2020. Following are the contents :-
1. Astronaut Dr. Wakata scheduled to return to the ISS
2. Applications are now being accepted for UNOOSA/Kyutech PNST
3. A reminder about ULyS3ES of UPD and DOST
4. Rocket Lab puts up 30 small sats successfully
5. Olayinka's World – Column #22
6. 60th Kyutech Student Festival
7. Rocket news from Turkey
8. Highlighting Japan (Nov 2020 issue): The Japanese and Rice
9. To all stakeholders: New satellites need to be registered with UNOOSA
Issue No. 58 was released on 23 November, 2020. Following are the contents :-