Contents of issue No.49
The Department of Information Technology and Telecom is delighted to learn about the announcement of the wonderful news, the birth of the second royal child to Their Majesties The King and Queen.
We would like to join the nation on congratulating Their Majesties and offer them good health and long life.
In light of the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan City, China and cases reported in 15 other countries as of today (30th Jan 2020) including Sri Lanka, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and Nepal; the Ministry of Health urges the general public to avoid/postpone travel to these countries for holidays, pilgrimage, leisure etc…until the outbreak is officially contained.
For more information Click HERE
The BHUTAN-1 Ground Station, located at the Ministry of Information and Communications in Thimphu has stood 3rd in a competition to send uplink command signals to BIRDS-3 satellites.
The registration deadline for Space Quiz Competition, Bhutan Space Week has been extended till 8th February, 2020.
To register, click on the link below:
Contents of issue No.48
Contents of issue No.47
1. Report from Paraguay
2. BIRDS-3 member writes Annual Progress Report for NAST
3. Highlighting the food culture of Japan
4. IAF Awards for Prof. Cho and SEIC students mentioned at Kyutech web site
5. Country report during APRSAF: Nepal reports BIRDS-3 as its first satellite in space
6. You can put a message into the beacon signal of BIRDS-3 satellites
7. IAC student report: scenes of Washington DC
8. Event in Thailand: 2019 International Alliance Volunteers Conference
9. Report from Sudan
Contents of issue No.46
1. UN/IAF workshop right before 2019 IAC in Washington D.C.
2. SEIC and BIRDS students participated in 2019 IAC in Washington D.C.
3. Some preliminary earth images taken by BIRDS-3 satellites
4. Outstanding video about the space business
5. 3D passive microwave observations every point on Earth every 15 minutes
6. BIRDS-3 team took a trip to Itoshima (Fukuoka Prefecture)
7. Report from Sudan, by Dr Moutaman
8. Cal Poly students gave presentations during weekly seminar
Issue No. 60 was released on 25 January, 2021.
Issue No. 59 was released on 21 December, 2020. Following are the contents :-
1. Astronaut Dr. Wakata scheduled to return to the ISS
2. Applications are now being accepted for UNOOSA/Kyutech PNST
3. A reminder about ULyS3ES of UPD and DOST
4. Rocket Lab puts up 30 small sats successfully
5. Olayinka's World – Column #22
6. 60th Kyutech Student Festival
7. Rocket news from Turkey
8. Highlighting Japan (Nov 2020 issue): The Japanese and Rice
9. To all stakeholders: New satellites need to be registered with UNOOSA
Issue No. 58 was released on 23 November, 2020. Following are the contents :-